Red Hot by Nature

Monday, May 10, 2010

Quick Update- 2 more days of school! woo!



HEY ALL! so as of next week I'm back! That's right it's officially summer! ..... well sort of... i've got two more class days and some finals and projects to hand in but as of May 14th I'm free! Which means A LOT more blogs and I'll be starting up my video's on YOUTUBE! So if you aren't already subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/user/KAMAC89
On there you'll be able to see a lot of product reviews, hauls, makeup tutorials, college/High school beauty advice and whatever else comes up!

I'll also be doing some blogs on european fashion, summer nails, urban decay palette review, some must check out websites and more!

sooo follow my blog and subscribe to my youtube! It'll totally be worth it! Thanks! I'll have a new blog post up next week and then hopefully a lot more frequently after that!

3 comments:

  1. Already a follower of your blog and will check out your youtube.:D

    Have a lovely week!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first week of summer too!

    I'm not sure how I accumlated so many followers in only a month. hah. my guess is I just started following people who were just starting out with blogging to, they followed back. I commented on people's stuff all the time, I guess they liked what I said, they followed back.

    I finally got to 50 followers and started my giveaway, and everytime I log back on I have at least 5 followers. They're wanting some freebies I guess. :) I'm not complaining though. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! I'm so excited for your new posts...keep em coming! =]

    Haha I found you becuz we have the same background/layout! I had to follow bc ur page looks so creative!! Please check out my page and follow if you like =]

    http://marbabey7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete